Thursday 26 November 2009

Charisma Cardz - christmas

Good morning, it's Charisma Cardz time again, and this week we would like to see all things 'christmas'. An extra easy theme this week, as I am sure if you are like me it's all christmas cards and makes at the moment!
For this weeks challenge I've made some Snowman Soup! Hubby is doing the annual christmas fayre at the garden centre next week, and last year I made some of these snowman soups up and they were quite popular, so I've had a little production line going!! Hubby makes christmas logs with candles, I don't bother with my cards as I tried them a couple of years ago and sold a whopping 3 cards!!
here is a close up of the poem
For prize details and to take a look at the fabulous festive creations from the rest of the girls please pop on over to the blog.

4 comments:

Allison said...

wonderful idea
AllisonX

Sally said...

Love your creations. Wonderful idea for a quick qift.

Unknown said...

This is fab & love the poem!

Jan x

Anonymous said...

its soooooooooo cute