Thursday 5 November 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge 44

We have the following sketch for you this week over at Charisma Cardz which has been designed by Leanne. and here is the card that I have made using the sketch, which I really enjoyed making. I've used another of the wonderful Daisy and Dandelion die-cut decouage toppers that Becky sent me, oh I do love them!!
Back with prize details later!
I am schedueling this post as I have to go to the hospital early this morning, I've got to have my pelvis x-rayed as my doctor thinks my pelvis bone may have parted!! How embarrassed am I going to be?!

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG what perfect creation in everyway dear, just adore it
Hugs Jacqui x

lou said...

what a lovely card, perfect for the men in our lives!! I always truggle with male cards but these daisy & Dandelion decoupage are perfect! x

Dena said...

My goodness what a cool effect!!!! Love the layering of the circles for the image. Very cute card!!!
I hope your dr. visit goes okay. Sounds painful!
Hugs, Dena

Sally said...

Lovely card Joanne, sorry not been here for a while, hope your well.
Hugs Sallyxx

Loz said...

I love the effect this technique makes, sort of like rippling water. It's great.
(Hope everythings went well at the Doctors - I had huge issues with my pelvis during pregnancy, especially the 2nd time when I had my twins!! Good luck!)